If you’re not already in love with the whole idea of a country barn wedding, you will be after you see this fabulous feature we have for you! If you’re after a truly personal, heartwarming, and rustic affair all rolled into one, this real wedding of blog owner Ashley (From Dahlias to Doxies) is definitely all these and more. She and her groom Ryan poured their talents and creativity into a truly wonderful gathering that kept costs reasonable while looking every inch the dream barn-themed wedding!
Country Barn Wedding: Charming Details You’ll Love
For starters, the amazing venue was a brand new barn built for the wedding on the couple’s 22 acres of rolling ranch land in Northern California. Wow!
Okay, now how many couples have such luck, right? But even if you rent a barn for the occasion, here are the cool and clever details that make this wedding such an inspiration—both decor-wise and cost-wise!
- – A sunshiney palette of yellow, white, and aqua set such a joyful mood for this country-style gathering.
- – This was showcased in all the key decorations, like the charming wildflower centerpieces displayed in Ashley’s collection of vintage blue mason jars.
- – The bridesmaids also wore aqua sundresses over Western boots, while the adorable ring bearer was dressed like a little cowboy.
- – To light up the barn in true rustic fashion, Ryan made a stunning chandelier from a wagon wheel and mason jars.
- – Ashley’s mom sewed burlap and lace table runners to complement all the florals that were styled for free by students of a floral arrangement class at a nearby school (the couple just paid for the flowers wholesale!).
- – Other charming country touches were the ‘Barn Fund’ gallon jug, a ‘Love is Sweet’ bunting banner, and a vintage suitcase to hold cards from guests to the newlyweds.
- – And for favors, guests received mini mason jars of genuine homemade Apple Pie Moonshine!
After such an unforgettable occasion on their own private ranch, it’s no wonder that Ashley commented, “I do believe we are now the proud owners of the perfect little wedding venue.”
Photos from the wedding by Sincerely, Sarah B Photography.
And we are all the happy recipients of this couple’s Vintage Country Wedding inspiration. Thank you!