You will just love this heartwarming real Fall-inspired Bridal Shower that’s a celebration of love and the gorgeous season, too! Heather of Life a la Mode revealed that “Go with the season” was her golden rule for party decorating. And she did just that with such creativity and charm, using fall colors and textures and loads of handcrafted elements we can all draw inspiration from!
Heartwarming Homemade Touches for a Rustic Fall Bridal Shower
This bridal shower was an intimate, at-home gathering that still pulled off the look of a carefully-planned and decorated event. Let’s see how Heather did it.
- – She went with a vintage fall harvest theme revolving around apples. As she explains, “Apples are a relatively inexpensive decoration this time of year and we could go with cute little phrases like ‘he’s the apple of her eye’ and ‘he picked her, she picked him…’!”
- – The theme also allowed her to use inexpensive fabrics like burlap and a red-and-cream checked cotton. Notice how she used those from the entryway vignette (a stack of white pumpkins), to ribbon ties here and there, to the “Fall in Love” banner.
- – She also used lots of organic and textured elements, like wooden crates and trays, bushel baskets, bundles of wheat and dried grass, and garlands of autumn leaves and faux fruits.
- – A sweet addition was the ‘guest book’ of loose paper leaves for guests to write messages for the bride, and tiny clothes pins on standby to display the notes!
Fall Bridal Shower Dessert Table: Apple Pies & Ruffle Cakes
Here, Heather continued the color scheme and the apple motif through to the scrumptious sweets display.
- – Three mini ruffle cakes all frosted in white add a feminine touch to the rustic, woodsy scene. While homemade apple pies, both full size and single-serve, present the perfect fall dessert topped with golden crusty leaves.
- – To display the goodies, notice the straw-covered crate, iron skillet, and that darling little wooden stool!
- – And to tie everything together, more fresh apples spilling out of a basket and more leafy garlands.
- – Such a wonderful setting for a special occasion in the fall. Home-based, hand-crafted, and so heartwarming!