With summer just a few months away, the allure of the Caribbean remains one of the most popular choices for a destination wedding. And what place would we choose for this dream wedding? Jamaica! We’re in love with the pristine waters of Jamaica, the laid back atmosphere of the island, and Jamaican hospitality, which is the inspiration behind this elegant aqua inspiration board.
Inspiration Board for a Destination Wedding in Jamaica
With just a few key elements that capture the azure hues of Jamaica’s paradise locales, you can create a truly dreamy ambiance for your summer destination wedding. See the full fabulous inspiration by visiting these links.
- Sandals Resort in Negril, Jamaica for reception and ceremony
- White orchid wedding bouquet via Eco-Beautiful Weddings, photography: Joanna Tano, flowers: Hala Tropicals
- Seashell escort card holders and tablescape from Bellenza
- Ten Midori signature cocktail via Sandra Lee
- White wedding cake by poolside via Weddings Romantique
- Destination wedding map by Laura Hopper Calligraphy