Make a toast this summer with the most chic cocktails! We’re giving you our favorite libations to cool down with using summer fruits like apricots, passion fruit, peaches, kiwis, and pineapples. With their beautiful colors, these fruits are sure to make it to your list of must-have signature drinks.
Make Your Summer Wedding Toast with These 5 Chic Cocktails
Here are the 5 cocktails, which are surprisingly easy to prepare. Add pretty garnishes and your drinks are ready!
- Peach bellinis by Torani using peach and mango syrup combined with prosecco.
- Blackberry kiwi mimosa from California Grown made with kiwi fruits, blackberries, and California sparkling wine
- Cherry Lima Rita by Dole using tequila, orange liqueur, lime juice, agave nectar, and DOLE Dark Sweet Cherries, and garnished with a sweet cherry and lime wedge.
- Apricot bellini mocktail by La Croix water that uses frozen raspberries, sparkling water, non-alcoholic sparkling wine, and apricot puree. Garnish with a lemon wedge.
- Passion fruit cocktail syrup by A Side of Sweet using passion fruit, sugar, lemon, and water.