If you’ve landed on this post, it’s highly likely that you’ve spent countless hours looking for a one-of-kind cake for your Thanksgiving wedding. This is exactly what we were thinking when searching for cakes that didn’t have that usual look of fall with pumpkins, acorns, and maple leaves. However, we didn’t stop there! We wanted to present you with cakes that were not only aesthetically pleasing, but also flavorful.
Such Beautiful Cake Works!
- Two-tiered cake with antique flowers – by Ligia De Santis Delights
- Naked wedding cake layered with espresso icing, blackberries and figs – via Style Me Pretty
- Rustic cake with chocolate ganache and a ruffled base – by Sweet and Swanky Cakes
- Hand painted cake with food coloring and sugar wafer flowers – by May Bakes Cakes via Cakes Decor
- Pumpkin spice cake – via Live View Studios with recipe
- Geometric wedding cake – by The Scootabaker via The Wedding Chicks
- Layered crepe cake (a suspended cake!) – via Storyboard Wedding