Hard to believe that Valentine’s Day is just around the corner! We’ve gathered our most favorite posts to showcase the many, unique ways that you can plan a wedding celebration on the most romantic day of the year. Whether it’s a bridal shower or a lovely dinner for two, we’re sure that you’ll find something to captivate your heart and mind. Happy Valentine’s Day planning!
In a palette of black and red, create a sophisticated tablescape with effortless details! Some highlights of this styled shoot set:
1. Place settings using pearl-decorated menu cards with a kissable-lips motif! See Valentine’s Tablescape.
2. Paper flowers scattered throughout the table with vintage frames serving as table numbers.
3. Pearls, pearls, pearls! Strands of pearls add a chic modern vintage look and feel to the table.
4. Simple candlelight set in various ways from tealights to pillar candles to elevated candle holders.
5. Ghost chairs labeled with pretty red name decals serve as way to personalize the seating arrangements.
For more inspiration on planning a memorable Valentine’s wedding celebration, check out our other Valentine’s ideas:
1. Valentine’s Dressy Drinks – See how quickly you can make stylish drinks at a bridal shower party! In this post, we show you how to dress up your drinks with creative touches.
2. Valentine’s Favor Ideas – Looking for easy yet eye-catching Valentine’s favors? This post show you 5 dazzling favor ideas for a Valentine’s wedding.
3. Valentine’s Gift Basket – Put together a special Valentine’s gift basket! See our simple tips for assembling your own gourmet creation.
4. 1st Year Wedding Anniversary – Throw a surprise anniversary party with an “East Meets West” fusion theme that is teeming with vibrant colors and festive foods with an Asian spin.
5. Valentine’s Chocolate Recipe Ideas – Valentine’s is the perfect excuse to indulge in everyone’s favorite: chocolate! We’ve gathered 10 decadent ideas to soothe your sweet tooth, while serving as inspiration for a chocolate buffet bar at a wedding!
6. Hip Valentine’s Engagement Party – Thinking of planning a hip Valentine’s engagement party? Let these 20 cool ideas inspire you to plan the perfect get-together!
7. Valentine’s Proposal Dinner – Proposal dinner date for two? In this intimate home setting, see how you can plan a stylish dinner on Valentine’s!
8. Surprise Pancake Breakfast – Plan a romantic pancake breakfast for your fiance! We’ve found 9 delicious ideas that you can cook up yourself.
9. Signature Valentine’s Drinks – Make a cool toast with a cocktail that is playfully yours! Find 5 stylish cocktails with a sprinkle of sugar.
10. Hip Valentine’s Favor Packaging Ideas – What would Valentine’s be without a pop of fuchsia? Here, find creative packaging and presentation ideas for your Valentine’s favors!
How do you plan to celebrate this special day? Share your thoughts and spread the love!