With the recent announcement of Pantone’s Spring top colors, we were inspired to create unique color pairings that not only evokes a call to nature, but also an opportunity to escape from the monotony of daily life in search of adventure! This is why these 12 color combinations will take your imagination to places like Bora Bora, the beautiful English countryside, the Caribbean, and the Mediterranean. Just see how you can envision your color palette using any of our color palettes below!
Select a Shade For Your Wedding Style
With just two hues to choose for your palette, we suggest you start by selecting the right shade of colors to help you plan a beautifully styled wedding. Then, consider what style will be the basis of the color scheme. In this way, you will have a cohesive style that is carefully planned with the proper elements. Wedding colors don’t have to be complicated. Ask if your wedding hues should be bold and vibrant, subdued and muted, neutral, natural, or a combination of shades? Once you’ve determined the right shade, consider whether how to incorporate the colors into the style of your wedding. Should it be: vintage, modern, rustic, eclectic, industrial, glam, tropical, country, or bohemian? You can also select a style that is distinctly yours by incorporating a mix of styles like modern vintage, rustic industrial, vintage country, or rustic vintage.
Here are the Color Pairings:
- 14-4620 Island Paradise + 17-2034 Pink Yarrow
- 13-0755 Primrose Yellow + 17-1462 Flame
- 19-4045 Lapis Blue + 13-1404 Pale Dogwood
- 13-0755 Primrose Yellow + 17-4123 Niagara
- 13-1404 Pale Dogwood + 14-1315 Hazelnut
- 15-0343 Greenery + 17-2034 Pink Yarrow
- 14-4620 Island Paradise + 17-1462 Flame
- 13-0755 Primrose Yellow + 18-0107 Kale
- 17-1462 Flame + 17-2034 Pink Yarrow
- 13-0755 Primrose Yellow+ 17-2034 Pink Yarrow
- 18-0107 Kale + 13-1404 Pale Dogwood
- 19-4045 Lapis Blue + 13-0755 Primrose Yellow