With Earth Day soon approaching on April 22, we’re celebrating it with creative and unique ways to have an eco-friendly wedding with elements that you can DIY. Using recycled fabrics, paper, bottles, and other items that you already have, planning an earth friendly affair could not be more fun! Take a look at these 5 eco-friendly wedding ideas from our styled shoots and tutorials and find something you can make!
Eco-friendly Wedding Decorations to Make
- Get greenery from your backyard and create your own chair garland decorations. These can be extended to your table decorations, too!
- Make use of recycled fabrics to craft fabric flowers that can be used for your bouquet, bridesmaid corsages, and boutonnieres.
- Use organic materials to create your own table numbers! Items like nut shells, seashells, bird seeds, and sunflower seeds are perfect for creating textured table numbers.
- Upcycle an old door, window, or picture frame to use as a table number and frame holder. Display it with greenery as a pretty accent.
- Find vegetables and twigs from your backyard to decorate a fall tablescape.