You know the saying: birds of the same feather flock together. That’s what we were thinking when we stumbled upon these creative DIY ideas for creating your own wedding cake toppers for a love bird’s themed wedding. Using materials like paper and cardboard, wood, and even sugar, these finds are sure to bring inspiration for creating the perfect springtime wedding cake! Let’s explore them together!
Cake Topper Ideas with a Love Bird’s Theme!
- DIY Cake Toppers with Love Birds – see the tutorial on the Lisa Leonard blog for creating a simple moss arch with two birds in a nest
- Love Birds Cake Toppers – available from Madeit in Australia
- DIY Love Birds in Nest – as seen on Ruffled
- Paper Love Birds – see the Youtube.com tutorial from Avanti Morocha
- DIY Bird Cake Topper – a tutorial from Once Wed
- Bird Cut-outs – simple cut-outs using lightweight cardboard and part of the rustic wedding series on The First Year
What will you be doing for your cake topper? Leave a comment and let us know!