In an age where digital photos exist everywhere, paper photos are a nice break from the norm. With weddings, photos have a special use, too. They’re great for making unique and creative seating plans for guests. We’re showing you how to display your most treasured photos of family and friends to create a smashingly cool table seating chart at your wedding reception.
Using Photos to Create your Table Seating Plans!
- Present them in a vintage frame – visit Rock My Wedding
- Create an elaborate plan with photos housed in various picture frames – see Serendipity Corner
- Put them on large gold frames with chicken wire backing – see Festival of Brides
- Place them in a wooden frame suspended with strings – from Bo Jones Weddings in Worcestershire
- Post photos on rustic doors – via Brides.com
- Hang photos on clothes line with clothespins – visit Yes Wedding
- Use Polaroid shots and group names by table – see Passion for Flowers
- Attach photos to a board resting on an easel – via En Un Clip