Every couple has a story where boy meets girl, boy falls in love with girl, girl falls in love with boy, and so forth. Why not tell your story as the theme of your wedding announcements for 2021? Tell your story with snazzy infographics, photos, and humorous artwork to illustrate how you and your fiancé met. The flexible part about using a love story theme is being able to extend this idea to your wedding decorations such as a wedding signage. Consider this theme for save the dates and let our finds spark some inspiration (*this post contains affiliate links)!
6 Creative Save the Dates for Telling Your Love Story
Share your love story from moment your met to the wedding proposal. Add milestone dates, key places, and other relevant details outlining the history of how your relationship blossomed. If you are feeling creative, you can also use these ideas to produce your own artwork and print them out at home for a money-saving option. If you have already ordered your save the dates, but haven’t sent them out yet, do note that some printers may be offering a flexible option of allowing you to change the original date of your order. Be sure to check with your vendor!
- Love Story Save the Dates via the Savage Flower
- Love Story – Wedding Save the Date Card or Magnet via Feel Good Invites
- Long Story Short Photo Save the Date via Zazzle
- Infographic Save the Date Engagement Announcement via Zazzle
- Love Story — Wedding Save the Date Photo Cards via Pear Tree Greetings
- Long Story Short Save The Date via Shutterfly
- Save the Date 4×5 via Shutterfly