Love is in the air! That’s what Valentine’s Day and a bridal shower have in common. So it makes perfect sense to combine the two in a Valentine’s-themed celebration for the bride-to-be! Luckily, with the Day of Hearts being such a mega occasion, you have an endless array of love-inspired decorations, fun activities, cocktails, tablescape elements, and gifts for the bride that you can either buy or DIY. We’ve made our own picks to give you an idea of what’s available. Now, it’s your turn to make your choices to plan a truly special Valentine’s Bridal Shower! (*this post contains affiliate links)
Valentine’s Bridal Shower Invitations
Say it with hearts and roses. That’s the basic sentiment of these bridal shower invites we’ve chosen, all in keeping with the Love Day theme.
- Hallmark Bridal Shower Invitation Hearts – from Amazon
- Bridal Shower Invitations with Envelopes (30 Pack) – from Amazon
- Hot Pink Valentine Bridal Shower Invitation – from Zazzle
- French Striped Heart Bridal Shower Invitation – from Purple Trail
- Aqua and Pink Chevron Bridal Shower Invite – from Purple Trail
- Vibrant Pink Sunflower Bridal Shower Invites – from Purple Trail
Bridal Shower Activities with a Valentine’s Spin
Here, we’ve chosen some ready-made bridal shower game sets and supplies. As well as 3 bridal shower activity roundups we posted that would provide a lot of love and laughs for this Valentine’s theme. Give out unique bridal shower prizes, too!
- “Drink If…” Game – Valentine’s Day Party Game (24 Count) – from Amazon
- Guess How Many Kisses Shower Game – from Amazon
- Put a Ring on It Bridal Shower Game – from Amazon
- Floral He Said She Said Bridal Shower Game
- Fun Express Valentine’s Bingo Game
Valentine Cocktail & Mocktail Recipes
Raise your glasses to the soon-to-be-Mrs. with these delicious drinks ideas we found. Whether you choose alcoholic or non-alcoholic, these are all so pretty in Valentine red or pink, garnished with strawberry, raspberry, or cookie “hearts,” and all bubbly and sparkling for the happy occasion!
- Tequila Smash – recipe from 7-Up.com
- Sprite Zero Pomegranate Non-alcoholic Cocktail – recipe from Coca-Cola Company
- Raspberry Mojito – recipe from Hairspray and High Heels
- Pink Strawberry Sangria – recipe from Simply Whisked
- Strawberry Kiwi Mock Margarita – recipe from Oh My! Creative
- Valentine’s Day Mocktail – recipe from The Cottage Market
- Love Potion #9 Cocktail – recipe from A Healthy Life for Me
Bridal Shower Party Gift Ideas for the Bride-to-Be or Guests
Surprise the honoree with presents made or chosen especially for her—from sentimental keepsakes, to practical-and-pretty items and home needs, to beauty and pampering gifts.
- Jewelry Dishes – A chic DIY project from Lorrie Nunemaker
- DIY Scrapbook for the Bride-to-Be – Such a touching keepsake idea we found via Rue Lala
- DIY Mr. and Mrs. Wedding Champagne Flutes – Just the thing for the wedding day toast, courtesy of Pipkin Paper Company
- Mrs. Dish Towels (Set of 2) – A witty gift for dishwashing time, available from Amazon
- I Love Us Throw Pillow – Perfect for the lovey-dovey newlyweds, available from Personal Creations
- Just married pouch – Chic and modern! This pretty pouch is the perfect bag to hold wedding day essentials. Available at Swoozies.
- Heart-shaped trinket dish – A lovely dish that can be personalized, available at Swoozies.
Also check out Glam Gifts for the Bride Who Loves Cosmetics – A Bellenza-curated gift guide of beauty products she can use on the wedding day and beyond!
Tablescapes with Different Takes on a Valentine Theme
Valentine’s events traditionally focus on a red and white palette, with hearts and roses as accents. But you can actually create varied looks and moods for your bridal shower based on the tablescape style you choose, including your personality. See the possibilities from our own styled sets.
- Pink + Mint place setting inspiration
- Vignette-style Centerpiece idea
- Place setting idea with favors on each plate
- Blush and Black Vintage-inspired Tablescape
- Afternoon Garden Soiree tablescape
- Pop Art-inspired Tablescape – featured above
Be sure to check out how to create a tablescape with little or no flowers!