Oops, your personality is showing! At your very own bridal shower party, shouldn’t this be the case? Since this is your special occasion, showcase your unique style through the party table displays. We show you how this can be done with a careful choice of distinctive table décor and accent pieces. Take a look at our range of thematic examples—from classic to contemporary, from sophisticated to artsy, from conservative to fun and carefree. You’ll surely find inspiration for crafting your own themed party tables that capture a mood and a look that says YOU!
See Our Fun Party Table Themes:
Some Points to Consider!
How to match you wedding shower theme with your style and personality:
- Convey your theme through colors - Keep in mind that the theme you choose will impact your color palette, so select colors that match your personality. For example, if you have a classic style, then a theme that is centered on simple, clean lines and muted colors will be best for you. Some examples include a Breakfast at Tiffany’s or Palm Beach-inspired theme. However, if bold, vivid colors express you to a “T,” then go for a rainbow of hues with a Caribbean theme.
- Consider seasonality - If you’re leaning towards a seasonal theme such as one inspired by fall or summer, then use nature for your color cues. Burnt orange, red, and brown are customary choices for fall, but also consider lovely alternate colors such as magenta, plum, and emerald. Perfect for an al fresco Tuscan-inspired theme. For a unique departure from the usual summer celebration, you could opt for an enchanting “Midsummer Night’s Dream” theme. A wintertime wedding event could take on a Winter Wonderland-inspired theme; while a charming Shabby Chic theme could be just the thing for spring!
- Choose a theme close to your heart - Selecting a theme can be as fun—and as overwhelming—as walking into a candy store! So zero in on one that truly means something to you. Perhaps a concept that is inspirational or sentimental, like a nostalgic “circus comes to town” theme. Or something quirky and unconventional such as an “art-inspired” or a vintage fashion theme. You can also consider themes that are based on a culture or place that is significant to you, like a Moroccan or Mexican theme.
- Use themed accent touches - When deciding on table décor to match your theme, don’t feel that everything needs to be 100% theme-related. Often, even 3 to 4 well-chosen elements are all you need to capture the theme effectively. For instance, in our Cuban cocktail party example above, we used Fedora hat centerpieces and “cigar” table napkins as clever themed decor touches. Then, we set these in a palette of vibrant colors, with paper flowers as fun napkin accents. Take this cue when planning your own event.
- Decide on a casual or formal style - Consider which ambiance suits your personality best. Would you prefer a refined sit-down party setting or an informal atmosphere where guests are free to mingle and serve themselves? Clearly, certain themes, locations, and seasons lend themselves more to a formal entertainment approach—such as our Modern-Vintage theme. Others are just perfect for a casual gathering—like our Easter-themed garden party. The key is to keep in mind what will work best to express YOU!