If it’s impact you want as guests arrive at your spring bridal shower, think UP! By up we mean overhead decorations. Whether you choose bunting, streamers, pompoms, or lanterns, ceiling decor sets the mood for the occasion simply by being so visible. So how exciting was it for us to scour the web for the most fab and festive ideas for dressing up your party ceiling with cheery spring colors, floral prints, playful shapes, glittery accents!
Check Out These Unique Ideas for Hanging Decorations
- Speaking of delicious, just look at the yummy sorbet colors of this chic circle mobile we found on Camille Styles.com! Each hanging garland is made of paper circles in gradient shades linked together by tiny rings. So op art, so easy (tutorial included)!
- Pistachio, light pink, raspberry, apricot, yellow, lavender and light blue. Such delicious colors for these party-ready pompom garlands sold on etsy . Just string the pompoms on the string provided in each set, fluff them up, and hang them for the party! (Of course, if you’re the crafty type, you can always DIY these, too.)
- A variation on the same joyous look are these zigzag accordion streamers shared by Jordan Ferney of Oh Happy Day. The accompanying tutorial is amazingly simple, and the final effect definitely spells f-u-n!
- A fantastic color explosion! That’s how the site Crossfire Home Improvement described this display they featured by Confetti System. How fabulous would pastel-hued and metallic streamers like these be at a celebration for spring or even Easter!
- It couldn’t get much sweeter or simpler than this fabric bunting we found at a lovely environment-friendly site called Little Eco Footprints. The floral prints in spring colors would be perfect for an Easter-themed bridal shower, don’t you think?
- Inspired by a childhood art project, these mini paper lanterns featured on Happy Clippings are a cinch to craft (check out the simple how-to). And they make the cutest overhead decorations swinging in the breeze at an outdoor occasion.
- From the wildly popular BHLDN online store, this “high-spirited garland” as they call it simply evokes spring with its muslin flags printed with florals, butterflies, and birds, and hung on baker’s twine. Would be just darling for an Easter bridal shower!
- Beautiful Japanese parasols are just the thing for a spring party! You can find them in a variety of colors in both bold and pastel. If you want to be creative, you can also try your hand at using umbrellas. See more of these lovely paraols at the blog of Indian Vanity Case.