Teal—that shade of blue with a mix of green that always brings a cool breath of fresh air. In the same way, chartreuse or apple green will always be a crisp, zesty burst of color. Pair them for your wedding palette and you have a look that’s both inviting and striking at the same time!
Here are some truly modern and chic ways with a teal and chartreuse combo that we found in the wedding scene. We chose them to show how you can apply either color singly or the two together in varying shades and similar hues to specific elements of your ceremony and reception, and still achieve the overall impact of this eye-catching pair. Enjoy our wedding inspiration board below!
Elegant Inspirations for a Teal & Chartreuse Wedding
- The bridal bouquet is definitely one of the visual highlights of any wedding. So infusing vibrant lime green cymbidium orchids to your bouquet is certainly a way to catch everyone’s attention. Just see how fabulous this example from Designs by Hemingway is!
- A cool decor accent would be tissue paper pompoms in a soft shade of aqua, like these ones from a pool party featured on Anders Ruff. You could make them in different sizes, then suspend them on ribbons from the ceiling, use them as fluffy centerpieces, or create a stunning backdrop out of them!
- This chic wedding cake from Lolo’s Cakes and Sweets is a real stunner, both for its ombre teal coloring and its flirty rows of ruffles. You could actually have your cake in any style and shape you wish, as long as it plays up the teal and/or chartreuse of your palette.
- Talk about truly creative! Guests are sure to be delighted to be greeted by these paper art artichokes atop their place settings! And the bold apple green color only makes them more striking! These unique place card holders are available from etsy shop Imeon Design.
- Don’t forget the drinks! They’re another great opportunity to add a pop of aqua or lime green to your wedding buffet. This rosemary lime cocktail offered by Joy the Baker contains homemade rosemary syrup (recipe included), lime wedges, sprigs of rosemary, and a splash of sparkling water. Yum!
- The candy buffet table at your wedding is a perfect showcase for your palette! Simply purchase candies in your chosen colors and display them in varied glass jars, bowls, vases, and pastry stands. This turquoise and lime candy table from a gorgeous real wedding featured on Elizabeth Anne Designs is a great example. (Do visit the full post to see all the other wedding elements in this palette, too!)
- Carry your color palette in the most fashionable way by letting your bridemaids wear teal bridesmaids’ dresses. This lovely dress features a taffeta A-line tea-length dress with a strapless asymmetrical gathered bodice, and natural waist with black ribbon belt. Only from JLM couture!
- Beautifully handcrafted paper flowers by Dragonfly Expression make a stunning teal and chartreuse statement. Imagine these carried down the aisle as a modern bouquet, gracing the wedding tables as chair decor, or mini versions topping your wedding favors!
- Aren’t these tropical passport save-the-dates just so clever? Found on Oh So Beautiful Paper, they are the handwork of Atheneum Creative which letterpressed the cover text onto linen for an authentic vintage passport look. Then, provided a soft aqua envelope to match!
- These darling favor boxes we found on Briderella are a perfect example of bringing your color pair to specific wedding elements. Isn’t that ribbon and scalloped edge on the box lids such a sweet touch?
Oh, Love these colors, it’s almost a 50’s flash back! I am loving the tissue pom poms too, they are so festive
Beautiful! Love this board!
Hi, The Polkadot Closet and Dahlia! Thanks for stopping by and glad you like this board. We love these colors ourselves!
Thank you so much for featuring my work…My paper flowers looks FABULOUS in this fantastic color palette board!
You are most welcome, Chantal! We are constantly amazed at the floral magic you create with paper!