How does one even begin to describe fresh flowers in all their beauty? You’ve got to see their gorgeous colors and their fascinating grace—and be totally captivated!
Imagine the wonders, then, that floral stylists get to create for springtime wedding bouquets. The fabulous fresh blooms of the season can easily become the stars of the occasion…next to the lovely bride, of course. Get ready, then, for this array of bridal bouquets for spring to take your breath away!
Pretty Bouquets for a Lovely Spring Wedding
- Utter romance from Karen Tran Florals with delicate parrot tulips, coral ranunculus, and peach David Austin roses above cascading amaranth and a collar of sweet pea, vintage lace, and antique jewelry
- A sweet and simple arrangement of spray and gerbera daisies, freesia, ranunculus, stephanotis, and Queen Anne’s lace, created by Anastasia Ehlers and found via Bollea
- A similar charmer by Kelly’s Wedding Flowers, featuring green hydrangeas with elegant ivory gerbera daisies surrounded by bear grass
- As described by Robin Wood Flowers, “a vision of merlot dahlias, clear blue nigella, purple astrantia, and velvety scabiosa nestled with blue hydrangea”
- A burst of freshness composed of green hydrangea, spider mums, yarrow, and cymbidium orchids featured on Bella Design Studio
- Mini green hydrangea and star-shaped stephanotis with a ring of cymbidium orchids, offered by Terra Flowers Miami
- Pink perfection in a clustered bouquet of double parrot tulips, ranunculas, hyacinths, and wax flower blossoms from UK floral stylist Flower Design Events; with a boutonniere to match
- A cloud of tiny white blossoms of baby’s breath accented with a cluster of silver charms, courtesy of Emily’s Blossoms