Planning an elegant ambiance for your wedding day? A classic ceremony decked out in gorgeous florals, with you and your handsome groom in formal finery? Then, your bridal bouquet should be a statement piece as well! But how do you get that strikingly stylish look? Well, with the help of these fabulous examples we found, we can pinpoint some key elements that add that extra glam factor to your wedding bouquet.
So Gorgeous! What’s Your Favorite?
A striking bouquet helps draw all eyes to you as you walk down the aisle. Plus, it complements your dazzling smile in every photo!
So here are some secrets we noted for how to bring that glamorous flair to your florals:
- Add eye-catching sparkle through jeweled accents—either tucked in among the blooms or attached to the bouquet wrap. Think vintage brooches, rhinestones, or Swarovski crystals.
- Give a classic air to the arrangement with the lustrous pearls, draped in strands around the handle.
- Bring in the sheen and texture of luxurious ribbons and fabric wraps. Popular choices are satin, silk, lace, or velvet.
- Keep to a monochromatic—or nearly monochromatic—color choice for the flowers and decorative accents. Deep purple, pristine white, or a sweet shading of pinks.
- Choose large, dramatic blooms that are stunners even on their own. Well-loved options are peonies, orchids, calla lilies, tulips, and of course classic roses.
1 – Melani Lust Photography
2 – Tulip bouquet from The Brides of Oklahoma
3 – Brides of North Texas
4 – Brides of North Texas
5 – Mod Wedding
6 – Pink bouquet design by FH Weddings, image by Roohi Photography via Mod Wedding
7 – True Photography Weddings via Mod Wedding
8 – Mix of peonies and other florals from Style Me Pretty
9 – Purple calla lillies via Pinterest (link to Pozytywne Inspiracje Slubne)