What a thrill to find this delightful at-home bridal shower—also with Asian inspiration! We just love how Natalie of The City Sisters pulled together such a charming set-up in a pretty color scheme of pink, with Asian touches like cherry blossoms, bamboo, fans, and paper lanterns. And for the shower buffet, a mix of noodles, sushi, and dumplings along with pink-frosted cake pops, mini bundt cakes, and creamy raspberry “fools” (parfaits). It’s so pretty and yummy that we can’t help, but share it with you! Enjoy!
5 Great Highlights To See
1. Decorations: fuchsia and light pink lanterns, along with lots of folding fans bought from Luna Bazaar
2. Drinks: pink sparkling lemonade, Izze sodas, and pink prosecco presented in a tin container, including iced green tea on the side
3. Menu: she served up various sushi rolls, steamed pork dumplings, edamame, wasabi peas (for snacking), and a great noodle salad adapted from Rachel Ray (recipe in post).
4. Desserts: instead of cake, she made lime-glazed mini bundt cakes, strawberry cake-balls, and raspberry fools. A fool is sort of like a parfait; made with cream, creme fraiche, and soaked raspberries, all folded together.
5. Favors: Chinese take-out containers filled with fortune cookies