Selecting great guest favors is challenging enough. But coming up with the perfect packaging can speak tons about your style and creativity. Whether you’re baking up a sweet batch of cookies for your reception or putting together a scented mix of potpourri for your engagement dinner, let these fabulous packaging tips serve as your guide. You’ll love how doable simple-to-stylish packaging can be!
#1 Fancy fabric wraps – Planning to give treats in bottles or jars as your guest favors, or loose items like chestnuts, dried cranberries, granola mix, coffee beans, or a candy-and-chocolates mix? You can’t beat these colored organza wraps for ease, versatility, and instant glam. >> View this item.
– no crafting expertise needed (anyone can tie a bow!)
– the wraps’ colors can match any theme, motif, or color scheme
– their satiny sheen and crystal-tipped ribbon-ties spell instant elegance
– perfect for wrapping odd-shaped gifts such as a candle or shell tray
#2 Dainty embroidered sachets – Hoping to give your bridesmaids’ lunch a homey touch by baking your own favors? Go ahead and prepare iced sugar cookies in pretty wedding-symbol shapes. Then pop them into embroidered pouches of sheer organza for the perfect feminine touch. >> View this item.
– these sachets give even home-baked treats a professional finish
– the sheer fabric allows you to show off the goodies you’re giving
– their floral embroidery and matching pearl-tipped satin ribbons are oh-so-pretty!
– once taken home, they’ll be great as: trinket holders, sachets for drawer-freshening scented gel beads, or mini make-up pouches for evening bags
#3 Woven gift boxes – When it comes to shape, color, and material, these fuchsia-colored sinamay heart boxes are sure packaging winners. They’re perfect for giving bulky edible favors such as meringues, Macaron de Paris, or hearty oatmeal chocolate chip cookies in chic style! >> View this item.
– just finish each box with a pretty bow and it’s ready to give or make it colorful with an organza fabric
– the open weave gives guests a hint of the treats inside…perfect if you opt to give scented favors like soaps or potpourri instead
– the baskets’ varied colors and switch-able lids allow you to go monochromatic, contrasting, or even multi-colored for your favor packaging
– their second life: as dresser-top potpourri holders, make-up boxes, or jewelry keepers