Bridal showers and Easter time just seem to have so much in common! Flowers in bloom, soft pastel colors everywhere, and sweet spring-inspired gifts for all. But if you feel that an Easter-themed celebration may end up too cutesy and kiddie-oriented for your taste, there’s no need to worry. We offer up an alternative party decorating approach that lets you go chic and stylish at your bridal shower, while still keeping a fresh, springtime garden look (*this post contains affiliate links)!
Easter Bridal Shower Table Decorations
A pink-ivory-yellow palette definitely says spring! So do all the floral decorations and the porcelain keepsake eggs given as Easter-themed party favors.
Select a lovely flower-inspired color palette featuring a range of pinks paired with ivory, and highlighted with a touch of yellow.
- Lay out a solid-colored table cloth in deep pink to provide an appealing backdrop for the feminine and frilly table decor.
- Use pure white plates as a crisp contrast, softened by fabric napkins and favor wraps in the sweetest pastel pink.
- Peering through the sheer packaging, have an Easter egg-shaped keepsake box for each guest.
- And tie these all together with a grouping of pink and ivory rose arrangements as a delightful centerpiece!
Springtime Table Decor for an Easter Bridal Shower
Sweet rose flowerpots pair up with whimsical bee-shaped cards to serve either as guest favors or as place card holders, while fancily folded napkins add to the chic look.
Nothing says spring quite like flowers! And fresh blooms, of course, would be ideal. But if this is beyond the party budget, faux flowers as pretty as these potted fabric roses are a wonderful alternative as your table centerpiece, guest favors, or place card holders.
- Cover the little pots in olive-colored organza in keeping with the spring garden look.
- Tie the wrap in place with its matching ribbon ties that add a pretty look to the pots.
- To create a lovely centerpiece, simply group these mini bouquets together on your party table.
- To give these bouquets as bridal shower favors, prepare whimsical buzzing bee cutouts (it is spring after all!) to serve as thank-you tags.
- To use them as place card holders, write a guest’s name on each bee card and position an arrangement at each place setting.
More spring garden touches can come through other table elements.
- Fold the table napkins creatively in the shape of a fan, with a leaf strip as a natural napkin ring.
- The same napkins could also be folded into an elegant tulip shape and placed in each guest’s water goblet or wine glass.
- Amidst the rose flowerpots at mid-table, cast a soft glow with elegant candlelight.
- Present a robin’s egg nestled on a small bird’s nest (these are usually found in crafts stores right before Easter), and use this as a unique place card holder! Check out this site for how to create it.
- Scatter decorative Easter treats on each plate or serve them in little candy dishes. Think Cadbury® mini candy eggs, Butterfinger foil-wrapped eggs, or M&Ms® in special Easter pastels or in speckled egg shapes!
- Bake up some treats that can also serve as decorative accents like bunny-topped cupcakes, cake pops with pastel sprinkles, or oval cookies frosted like Easter eggs.
We hope all this inspires you to recreate the look of a springtime garden in bloom for your own Easter-themed bridal shower party
Special Feature: Original Creations from Some Very Cool Blogs
We’re thrilled to share with you three more fun Easter decorating ideas that we discovered from some of our favorite blogs. We’re sure you’ll be as inspired by them as we were!
1) The ever-creative Chris Nease of Celebrations at Home, for instance, came up with this adorable Easter party table setting. You could readily use her “mini manzanita tree” decorated with eggs as your bridal shower centerpiece. In place of jelly beans, you could fill the vase with pinkish crystals and have yellow glittery butterflies perched on the branches.
2) Then, there’s this amazing quilled artwork of a woven basket filled with colorful Easter eggs, handmade by Ann Martin of All Things Paper! The detail work is just so meticulously done. Something like this would make a delightful welcome signage to greet your shower guests!
3) And who wouldn’t love to be greeted at the party table by an all-chocolate Easter bunny? Betsy Pruitt of Belly Feathers Party shows how to display the little fella so cutely surrounded by Reese’s Pieces Easter Eggs in sweet pastels and wearing a pink bow to match! This can be displayed as your main centerpiece settled on some faux grass with decorated eggs scattered about.
FEBRUARY 2020 UPDATE
With this much-loved holiday coming round real soon, we just had to add fresh and fun inspiration for you to plan an Easter-themed bridal shower! See what we’ve chosen for food, activities, and decorations.
Menu Ideas for an Easter Bridal Shower
The traditional Easter menu normally includes a lamb dish and ham. So for a bridal shower menu, we thought lighter and single-serve versions of these dishes, plus pretty desserts would be perfect!
1 – Easter Ham – recipe from The Kitchn
For easy serving, you can select a cured ham which is pre-cooked so you can opt whether to serve it cold or heated through. You can also look for a spiral-cut ham which is already in thin slices, so you just need to cut these away from the bone.
2 – Easy Grilled Lamb Bites – recipe from Macheesmo
Bite-sized lamb portions, served on crisp crackers layered with a yogurt sauce and topped with fresh mint.
3 – Smoked Salmon Deviled Eggs – recipe from Betty Crocker
A nod to Easter, but with a flavorful surprise of salmon, dill and capers!
4 – Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes – recipe from Yellow Bliss Road
A delicious oh-so-creamy complement to the meat dishes.
5 – Spring Fruit Salad – recipe from Exploring Healthy Foods
A refreshing blend of kiwi, navel oranges, strawberries, green apples, honey, and lemon juice. And in such pretty spring colors, too!
6 – Easter Egg Chocolate Covered Strawberries – recipe from Joyful Healthy Eats
Luscious fresh berries dipped in melting chocolate tinted in the pastel colors of Easter.
7 – Mini Lemon Cream Pies – recipe from Recipe Runner
The zestiness of lemon paired with non-fat yogurt, low-fat cream cheese, and whipped cream all in irresistible bite-size portions!
Easter Bridal Shower Games
With a theme as beloved as Easter, there’s quite an array of games and activities revolving around spring, flowers, Easter eggs and bunnies. Just take your pick!
1 – Easter Bingo Cards – So easy with this printable pdf available from Southern Living. Photo credit: Helen Norman
2 – Easter Egg Hunt with Printable Clues – Grownups can have fun with an egg hunt, too, with these clue cards from Party Delights Co. UK.
3 – DIY Confetti Easter Eggs – Have guests follow the tutorial from Love the Day and turn out these lovely creations!
4 – Create a Themed Easter Basket – Have the guests assemble a practical gift basket for the bride-to-be, filled with items she will surely appreciate and use. Grab some great ideas from One Good Thing. Photo credit: Jill Nystul
5 – Decorate Easter Nest Cupcakes – As found on Charlotte’s Lively Kitchen, have the guests dress up plain cupcakes (home-baked or store-bought), with toppers like chocolate eggs in pastel colors, flower sprinkles, sugar flowers, and the like.
Crafty & Cute DIY Easter Bridal Shower Decor
Crafting the decorations for an Easter-themed bridal shower can be such a joy! Especially with such creative and lovely how-to guides like these. (*this section contains an affiliate link)
1 – Egg-shaped Easter Topiary – Such a pretty project from Lia Griffith that could grace the welcome table, favor display, food buffet, or even serve as centerpieces.
2 – Book Page Flower Place Cards – The sweetest spring blooms to greet each guest, by Two Purple Couches.
3 – DIY Easter Bunny Napkin Rings – Plastic toy rabbits and rings get gilded up to adorn your napkins, in this tutorial from Craftberry Bush.
4 – DIY Easter Wreath with Grass – Charm arriving guests with this spring wreath at the door, thanks to Shelterness.
5 – DIY Golden Easter Eggs – Who knew empty eggshells could make such an elegant accent piece, spray-painted gold and holding sprigs of Lily of the Valley? 79 Ideas provides the simple how-to.
6 – Bunny Rabbit Ceramic Food Server Tray – This delightful piece from Amazon isn’t a DIY. But you could home-bake the goodies you would serve on it at the bridal shower!
Happy Easter, dear brides-to-be!
Love the pink and yellow together! Those bee cards are super-cute!
I love your inspiration pictures! That quilled card is NUTS!
We’re doing bunny-folded napkins for our bunny-themed wedding. That might work here, too if a super-eastery look is what you’re going for!
Thanks for your sweet comments! Yes, isn’t that quilled Easter basket amazing? How do you do bunny-folded napkins? Sounds intriguing.
Fun ideas, great color palette!!
Thanks! We love seeing your fresh ideas for color palettes, too!
So cute! I love the way you used the grass pieces as napkin rings! I love the other ideas too, like Celebration at Home’s tree!
Glad you like it, Kori! Have been enjoying your blog posts for some time now, too!
fun easter ideas.