Color choice for a wedding event is a major decision. Much of the emotional impact of such a special occasion is a function of the event’s color scheme. Colors can capture the mood of a season or the special feel of a location. They can celebrate treasured cultural practices or well-loved family traditions. They can even recreate whole new settings, whether far-off and exotic or right at home and familiar. But most importantly, they can express the personality and style of the couple—whether fun-loving, sophisticated, or romantic. Bellenza shows you 10 of our own styled shoots in these dazzling tablescapes perfect for casual weddings, rehearsal dinners, and engagement parties.
Colorful Tablescapes for a Wedding by Themes
- Purple everywhere from favor boxes with chocolates coins, lavender motif bags with purple chocolates, and cookies for guests to enjoy.
- Skyblue sachets, orange and green centerpieces, and ivory paint a sunny Southern California tablescape.
- Bright orange florals juxtaposed against blue votives, lime green accents, and a lilac tablecloth.
- Beachy blue organics with seashell accents, sandy hues, and crisp geometric plates.
- Old World charm inspired by romantic black and pink rose centerpieces interspersed with black lace, pink table napkins, and dainty pocketbook purses filled with confections.
- Mysterious Moroccan tablescape in bright table accents of gold, purple, fuchsia, and blue.
- Rich red roses in vessels wrapped in olive green, red, and burnt orange for a romantic Italian tablescape.
- Fuchsia and green Hawaiian tablescape with lush table accents that highlight this exotic summer theme.
- Summer beach tablescape with fuchsia and blue.
- Mint green and pink decorates this casual wedding breakfast tablescape with candles, tiny baskets filled with pink candies, and pink rose in pots.